What Is a Ripple Casino?
Launched in 2012, Ripple is now one of the most valuable crypto coins on the market. It has grown in popularity among blockchain users around the globe and with players in Ripple casino sites. XRP is one of the favorite options for gambling thanks to the peer-to-peer network that uses trusted gateways for the transactions.
XRP casino sites have made the deposit/withdrawal process incredibly simple. All transactions are lightning-fast and have low to no fees at all. Deposits are completed in seconds and so are withdrawals barring any other setbacks in the casino. Of course, you’ll need a wallet to store your XRP gambling coins, but those are pretty easy to obtain these days.
The safety of the blockchain makes Ripple casino sites superior to traditional online gaming sites. Thanks to the public ledger technology, rogue parties are an afterthought. In this Ripple casino guide, we’ll tell you everything you need to know about Ripple and why use it to play casino games.
Why Are Ripple Casinos Popular?
Ripple is a blockchain-based cryptocurrency that offers 100% safety. Your security at XRP casino sites is a guarantee. Pair that with the Provably Fair games, and it’s easy to see why players would choose XRP gambling sites.
Those are not the only reasons, of course. XRP casinos offer blazing-fast transactions e-wallets can’t match. Cryptocurrencies have always been fast, and Ripple is on the top of that list. It’s also very easy to buy and use. Join an exchange, get a wallet, buy XRP, and use them in your favorite casino. That’s it.
Trying to find their way into the crypto gambling industry has pushed XRP casino sites to up the ante with more games and bigger bonuses. Those are definitely major factors for most players and surely game changers.
All of these makes Ripple casino sites very popular, allowing players to enjoy a variety of games with one of the top cryptocurrencies.
The Top Ripple Gambling Sites Online
Not all XRP gambling casinos are equal. As a matter of fact, you should watch out for many factors if you want to make the right choice. You can’t just join the first Ripple casino you come across. It needs to be a licensed gaming site with plenty of games and the right combination of bonuses and promotions.
Instead of spending hours looking for such an XRP casino online, you can take a look at our list. Our experts have compiled a list of top casinos with Ripple where you can enjoy safe and fair gaming. Read our reviews or make a random pick – you won’t go wrong either way.
Are XRP Casino Sites Legal?
All cryptocurrencies including Ripple get a very bad rap. That’s only because of their novelty. Many players have concerns over the safety of cryptos and Ripple casino sites, but we’re here to tell you there’s nothing to worry about.
All XRP casino sites on our list are fully licensed and legal. The most trustworthy licenses are:
- Curacao – a license recognized around the world
- MGA (Malta Gaming Authority) – one of the top governing bodies in the industry
If Ripple and online gambling are legal in your country, you shouldn’t have trouble accessing an XRP casino and playing the games. If online gambling is forbidden, that’s a whole ‘nother story.
Ripple Gambling Pros and Cons
Ripple didn’t become one of the top cryptocurrencies in the world for no reason. It offers plenty of advantages with almost no disadvantages. Well, there are a few, but the pros far outweigh the cons.
- Reliability – unlike Bitcoin or Ether, Ripple was made for use in banking. That makes it more reliable. With only 100 billion XRP in circulation, inflation is non-existent. Many major banks have started using Ripple (Santander, American Express), which gives players peace of mind.
- Speed – with all Ripple coins mined so far, Ripple transactions take 3-5 seconds on average. While you might not think of the speed as an important factor, keep in mind that large Bitcoin transactions are much slower. When you try XRP for the first time, no transaction will ever be fast.
- Non volatile – with all XRP coins mined and the centralized nature, Ripple is not as volatile as Bitcoin. Many players cite volatility the reason for avoiding Bitcoin or Ether. That doesn’t happen with this one, making Ripple sites a more attractive option for thousands of players.
- Limited availability – Ripple casino sites are still new and their availability is unfortunately limited. With that being said, things have been looking much brighter lately.
- Not too many bonuses – there aren’t many XRP bonuses to claim in casinos, which might be a dealbreaker for some players. Compared to what Bitcoin or Litecoin casino sites offer, there are simply too few deals.
Ripple Casino Games
XRP gambling sites usually offer thousands of games. These span online slots, special Ripple games, table and card games, and live dealer games. You might even get legacy games to enjoy and a few scratch cards.
The top Ripple casino sites on our list feature games from the top providers in the industry. Those are supplemented with up-and-coming game studios that may become the next best thing. Among them are:
- Play’n GO
- Yggdrasil Gaming
- Evolution Gaming
- Big Time Gaming
- Red Tiger Gaming
- ELK Studios
Most RNG games are available for free, and all of them are available for real money. Live casino games can only be played with a deposit, but they offer an immersive experience no other game can offer.
Ripple Casino FAQs
Is Ripple safe to use?
Yes, it is. Ripple has so far been backed by many financial institutions. Its non-volatility and centralized nature make it an excellent option for players who are not that interested in DeFi, but like cryptocurrencies as a concept.
Are there any fees?
All cryptocurrencies charge a small fee for transactions. Those are as small as they can get with XRP, making it a great option for casino players.
Can I play with Ripple on my phone?
Yes, you can. Either install a mobile casino app or play at a mobile website via your browser. Either way, your crypto wallet allows instant transfers via smartphones and tablets.
Are Ripple casino sites legit?
The ones we have on our page are. They are licensed by the top governing bodies and have the Provable Fair badge. That’s as legit as it comes.