What’s a Dogecoin Casino?
Unless you’ve been living under a rock, you’ve surely heard about the meme cryptocurrency Dogecoin. The popular phrase “DOGE to the moon!” is often used by entrepreneurs such as Elon Musk to instantly send the price flying. While it’s a far cry from Bitcoin gambling sites, the Dogecoin casino industry is on the rise.
Doge is a much cheaper crypto than BTC or ETH, and as such, preferred among many players. It’s easy to buy Doge on the cheap these days. All cryptocurrency exchanges are offering it, so you can play in DOGE casino sites with ease. Dogecoin gambling sites are in a special niche that’s highly popular with crypto fans, so we can say that just like the coin, they’re all the rage right now.
Why Are Doge Casino Sites Popular?
Dogecoin gambling sites are a relatively new arrival in the world of online gambling. These represent casinos that accept DOGE for deposits and withdrawals. The cheap coin can be used with ease in most of these casinos, allowing you to play your favorite games with it.
Despite the comedy aspect of the virtual coin, Dogecoin has become a pop culture phenomenon. It was only a matter of time before its popularity trickled into the online gambling industry. The first Dogecoin casino sites went live recently, and they’re been a huge success so far.
A Doge casino isn’t any different from BTC gambling sites or Ethereum casinos. In most cases, it’s on the list of payment methods along with many other cryptocurrencies. One thing’s for sure – Doge is here to stay in the gambling industry, so it’s high time you join a Dogecoin casino.
Are Dogecoin Gambling Sites Legit?
Absolutely. Well, at least the Dogecoin casino sites on our list are. That’s the first thing our team checks when reviewing Doge casinos – the license. Most will have a Curacao license that makes them legit, with some relying on MGA. You always need to go for a reputable, trustworthy Dogecoin casino unless you want to lose your money. By choosing from our list, you can’t go wrong.
Dogecoin Casino Pros and Cons
There are several advantages of playing in Doge casinos. Here are just a few:
Bigger and Better Bonuses
Everyone knows that crypto bonuses are bigger and better than fiat money rewards. Doge casinos are pretty new, so they use every ‘weapon’ in their arsenal to get to new players. The bonuses they offer can be massive, and you should jump at the chance to get them all.
Instant Deposits and Withdrawals
Fiat money deposits and withdrawals are slow when compared to Doge. Cryptocurrency deposits are instant and so are the withdrawals at most Doge casino sites. The fees are pretty low, almost non-existent compare to the amount banks rip off.
Since Doge casinos offer bigger and better bonuses, their loyalty rewards are better than the regular. Doge online casinos offer attractive VIP cash prizes and benefits that should appeal to all players.
Cons of Doge Casinos
Still New to the Market
Doge casino sites are still new to the market. Numbers are scarce right now, and players prefer to play at bigger Bitcoin casinos.
That’s about the only disadvantage of Dogecoin casino sites. If you’re ready to try something new, we can definitely recommend them.
How to Choose the Ideal DOGE Casino?
There’s no ideal Doge casino per se. What works for you might not work for others. Some players rely solely on the license, others rely on the variety of games and bonus offers. However, there’s a set of criteria we check for when reviewing Doge casinos that will help you choose the right site.
Below you can see an overview of the criteria we check for when our team writes the expert reviews. These include license, variety of bonus offers, games, and customer support among other stuff.
Set of Criteria We Check
- License first: the majority of Dogecoin casino sites on our list have a Curacao license. One thing’s for sure – all the casinos are fully licensed and regulated by the top governing bodies in the business. This is a vital thing we check for – it’s fair to say that our team won’t even begin a review without a fair license.
- Bonuses & promotions: a good casino will have a welcome package you can get on your first deposit. The best Dogecoin gambling sites will follow that up with a variety of other bonuses and promotions that will boost your bankroll nicely and regularly.
- Variety of games: what good would a casino be without a proper game variety? The best Dogecoin casinos on our list feature a great variety of games spanning classic and modern slots as well as table games and live casino games.
- Variety of payments: as mentioned earlier, Doge casino sites are either fully crypto-focused or offer a combination of cryptos and fiat money. If you ask us, we’d go with the latter. It’s best to have more options at your disposal so you can choose whatever you want. And, of course, the casino should accept Doge too.
- Customer support: good customer support is underrated. Imagine if this is your first time in a Dogecoin casino – you’re bound to have questions. A good website will have a FAQ section paired with email and live chat channels where the customer service team will answer your questions with ease.
Dogecoin Casino Bonuses
The variety of games is important, but so is the variety of bonus offers. Almost every Doge casino will offer one kind of welcome bonus or another. It’s a common offer in the online gambling industry and one we can easily recommend. Further deposit bonuses are to be expected as well. Free spins and no deposit bonuses are a plus, so make sure that your Doge casino of choice has it all.
Dogecoin may have initially started as a joke, but over time, it has found a large fanbase. Among those are casino fans who love the fast speeds and the open-source nature of the coin. DOGE is considered an altcoin and is derived from Litecoin. It’s top features are the low price, the limited supply, and the complex script algorithm the network uses. It’s also available at the majority of crypto exchanges, so you won’t have to look far to find it.
With more and more casino joining the DOGE army, we fully expect it’s price to grow. It may sound too far fetched at the moment, but give it some time and Dogecoin may become a global crypto leader.
Doge Casino Game Providers
If you’re wondering what kind of games you can play at Doge casino sites, there are no surprises. These casinos offer everything a regular crypto or online casino offers. This means slots, blackjack, roulette, baccarat, and other types of games, along with live dealer titles. There are plenty of software providers these games come from. The top ones we can wholeheartedly recommend are:
- Red Tiger Gaming
- Yggdrasil Gaming
- Play’n GO
- Evolution Gaming
This is just a fraction of the providers you can expect to find in Doge online casinos. There are plenty of options and you should try them all to find a game to fall in love with.